Celena J. Cage, Administrator
P.O. Box 4312
Baton Rouge, La. 70821-4312
- Enforcement Division Work Plan 1st Quarter 2013
- Enforcement Divison Work Plan 2011-2012
- Enforcement Actions
- Settlement Agreements (with or without Beneficial Environmental Projects)
- Settlement Agreement Brochure Settlement Offer Brochure.pdf
- Beneficial Environmental Projects (BEP)
- BEP FAQ
- Propose a BEP
- View Available BEPs
- Expedited Penalty Brochure
DEQ started the XP program in March 2004 to address minor-moderate envionmental violations.
- Air Enforcement Section
Includes Title V Annual Compliance Certification Form and Semi-Annual Monitoring Form.
- Water Enforcement Section
Includes EPA's LPDES Reporting Requirements Manual, DMR Instructions EDMS Transmittal Sheet for DMRs, Blank Discharge Monitoring Report (DMR) Form, Samples of completed DMR forms for General Permits.
- Hazardous Waste, Solid Waste, UST Enforcement Section
Includes the UST Compliance Course Schedule.
- Compliance Training
Includes class schedules for all compliance training.
- Radiological Services
- Where do I send information? As a result of the reengineering of the Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ), the offices and divisions previously cited throughout DEQ regulations may no longer exists. This has resulted in considerable confusion for the public as to where to submit information required by the regulations. In order to resolve this problem, the department has created a chart (link) that corrects all references to non-existent offices and/or divisions and directs the customer as to where to submit documents required by the regulations. If you have questions regarding a particular submittal, please contact the division indicated on the chart. The addresses and phone numbers for all offices and divisions are listed on this website
- EPA's Enforcement and Compliance History Online - ECHO - ECHO provides compliance and enforcement information for approximately 800,000 EPA-permitted facilities nationwide. ECHO includes permit, inspection, violation, enforcement action, and penalty information about facilities regulated under the Clean Air Act (CAA) Stationary Source Program, Clean Water Act (CWA) National Pollutant Elimination Discharge System (NPDES), and/or Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA).