Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality
Office of Environmental Services
Public Participation and Permit Support Division
Notifications and Accreditations Section
P.O. Box 4313, Baton Rouge, LA 70821-4313
Physical Address: 602 North 5th St, BR, LA 70802
Phone No. (225) 219-0789; Fax No. (225) 219-3310
Asbestos web page link:
Hurricane Demolition Website
15th Amended Declaration of Emergency and Administrative Order for Hurricane Katrina (Sept. 1, 2009 - December 31, 2009): Note: This Order covers Orleans, St. Bernard, St. Tammany, Jefferson, Plaquemines, and Terrebonne parishes.
4th Amended Hurricane Gustav Declaration of Emergency and Administrative Order (Sept. 1, 2009 - December 31, 2009): Note: This Order cover all parishes within the state.
3rd Amended Hurricane Ike Declaration of Emergency and Administrative Order (Sept. 1, 2009 - December 31, 2009): Note: This Order cover all parishes within the state.
Slideshows below are Original and have not been updated to reflect current changes and/or additions. Please see corresponding documents above for current information.
- SLIDESHOW: Regulating Asbestos in Louisiana: Contractor License, Accreditations, and Waste Management (March 28, 2008)
- 2007 Annual Asbestos & Lead Presentation: (September 6, 2007)
- SLIDESHOW: Addressing Environmental Issues: New Orleans/Gulf Coast Challenges and Outcomes (May 9, 2007)
- SLIDESHOW: RACM Demolition Training for LDEQ Inspectors (Revised 10/2/06 - Contractors Welcome to View)
- SLIDESHOW: 2006 Annual Asbestos and Lead Workshop (9/14/2006)
- SLIDESHOW: LDEQ Protocol to Comply with the LESHAP Regulations (March 15 & 16, 2006)
- SLIDESHOW: Environmental Issues and Concerns: Hurricane Debris Management (1/31/2006)