LELAP Application Guidance Document
Download this version of the LELAP Application if you have Microsoft Access 2007
Download this version of the LELAP Application if a previous version of the application was uploaded
If this is your initial upload of the LELAP Application and do not have Microsoft Access 2007 email LELAP at LDEQ.LabAccreditationProgram@LA.GOV to request assistance.
LELAP Application updated 5/12/2011
- After starting the download you will be prompted to choose to either open or save (preferred method).
- If you choose “Save”, it will place a copy of the application zip file on your computer which you will need to later open in WinZip or a compatible program to extract the files.
- To run the saved application.zip file you need to double-click the application.zip icon in the saved location.
- If you selected “Open”, the zip program will open automatically. This choice does not save the zip file to your computer and would have to be run again if the download was unsuccessful.
- Once the zip program is opened there will be several files included in the zip package. Select all files (Ctrl+A) and click-on “Extract”.
- You will be prompted to select a location. You may wish to choose a convenient location (ex. Desktop) as you will be able to delete the folder later after the installation is complete.
- The extraction will create a folder named LELAP Application.
- Open the folder and double-click the setup file “setup.exe”.
- An installation program will start and eventually prompt you for some user information, type of installation (select “Typical”), installations will proceed, and finally will end with a couple of confirmations indicating that the installation was successful. Assure that “Access Runtime “was successfully installed as well.
- A new icon will be created and appear on the Desktop and in your list of “Programs” in the “Start” menu.
- Please refer to the LELAP Application Guidance Document for additional instructions.